Happy New Year!
Please check out my Dividend Growth Portfolio report card. 2014 was another banner year for this demonstration
portfolio, now in its 7th year of successful operation.
In December, I published the following free articles on Seeking Alpha and Daily Trade Alert. At the bottom of this
page, you will find a portal to all of my free articles published over the past several years.
- 3 Reasons I Prefer Dividend Growth Investing (Dec. 3, 2014) Most financial planners direct you towards
investing for best total return and the most wealth you can amass. But here are three reasons that I think it is a
good idea to construct the income stream that you will need in retirement while you are accumulating assets.
- Dividend Growth Investing: How I Derive The Top 40 (Part 1) (Dec. 8, 2014) In this first article of a 3-part
series, I show how I begin to reduce more than 11,000 stocks traded in the USA to a much smaller number of
- Dividend Growth Investing: How I Derive the Top 40 (Part 2) (Dec. 10, 2014) In this second article of the
3-part series, I introduce a grading process that reduces the viable candidates down to 100.
- DIvidend Growth Investing: How I Derive The Top 40 (Part 3) (Dec. 11, 2014) In this final article of the
series, I identify 50 Finalists, value them, and offer some final thoughts on the process.
- Dividend Growth Investing FAQ (Dec. 17, 2014) Basic concepts about dividends and dividend growth
investing. Who might be interested in dividend growth investing, and why. Pros and cons, risks and benefits
Best regards, Dave Van Knapp
|Dedicated to the success of the individual investor
|Thank you to all of my wonderful customers!
There is no 2015 edition of Top 40 Dividend Growth Stocks. The 2014 edition has been removed from sale.
I do hope to publish a new edition in 2016. In the meantime, please follow my articles on
Seeking Alpha and Daily Trade Alert.
| LINKS TO FEATURES ON THIS SITE
Click on either logo below to see a list of all of my articles on Seeking Alpha and Daily Trade Alert.