In April, I published the following free articles on Seeking Alpha and Daily Trade Alert.
- Dividend Growth Portfolio - Spring Checkup and Semi-Annual Review (April 7, 2105) This article gives the details of
the Spring review of my Dividend Growth Portfolio. I publish a monthly scorecard on the portfolio on this website. In
May, I expect to make a dividend reinvestment in the portfolio.
- Several Dividend ETFs Slash Their Dividends by Up to 22% (April 8, 2015) Did you know that, unlike most dividend
growth stocks, dividend ETFs often reduce their dividends during each year? This article explains what is going on.
- Why I Decided to Hold All 19 Stocks in My Dividend Growth Portfolio (April 15, 2015) This article also is about my
semi-annual portfolio review. I decided that no changes were needed at this time.
- Dividend Growth Stock of the Month for April, 2015: Coca-Cola (April 17, 2015) This is the fourth article in a new
series on Daily Trade Alert. Previously, I have spotlighted AT&T, Digital Realty Trust, and Emerson Electric. For links to all
the articles in the series, click here.
- Dividend Champions, Contenders, and Challengers with 10-Year Declining Dividend Growth Rates (April 17,
2015). Several CCCs have been cutting slowing down their rates of dividend growth. This article spotlights which ones.
- Why I Purchased Scwab's U.S. Dividend Equity ETF as a Dividend Growth Investment (April 20, 2015) This is the
first "dividend" ETF that I see as comparable to what dividend growth investors accomplish with individual stocks.
Best regards, Dave Van Knapp